Skip to content
- Applicants must be resident in the villages of Ickleford, Holwell, Pirton or Stondon
- Applicants must be following a programme of full time study at their school or college
- Students receiving an award must complete their course
- A separate application should be made for each complete year of study – the Renewal Form may be used for subsequent years of the same course
- Download a copy of the application form
- Complete all sections
- Documentary evidence of the placement must be provided by the school or college
- Sign and date the form
- Completed forms can either be posted to the Clerk or scanned and e-mailed
- Address and e-mail details can be found on the Contact Us page
What happens then?
- All applications are reviewed by the Governing body to ensure eligibility
- Once eligibility is confirmed, the relevant payment will be made by bank transfer and you will be notified by email.