- Applicants must have a permanent home address in the villages of Ickleford, Holwell, Pirton or Stondon
- Applicants must be following a programme of full time study at their chosen university or college.
- Grants will only be awarded for a student’s first degree course
- Students receiving an award must complete their course each year
- Documentary evidence must be provided for each year. Please provide a copy of your offer letter for the first year of study and a copy of your exam results (which must contain confirmation of the continuation of the course) in subsequent years.
- A separate application should be made for each complete year of study – the Renewal Form may be used for subsequent years of the same course
- Download a copy of the appropriate application form
- If you are following a new course or attending a new institution, use the main application form and follow steps 3 to 8 below. If you are returning to an existing course for a subsequent year, please use the Renewal Form and follow steps 5 to 8 below.
- Fill in Sections 1 (a), (b) & (c)
- Fill out Section 2 if you are attending a further education college, or Section 3 if you are attending a higher education institution (eg university or specialist college)
- Documentary evidence of the placement must be provided by the college or university (see above)
- Sign and date the form
- Completed forms can either be posted to the Clerk or scanned and e-mailed
- Address and e-mail details can be found on the Contact Us page
What happens then?
- All applications are reviewed by the Governing body to ensure eligibility
- Once eligibility is confirmed, the relevant payment will be made by cheque, posted to the applicant’s home address