Higher Education (University) Application

PDF file image 100x100Grant application form for individuals


  • Applicants must have a permanent home address in the villages of Ickleford, Holwell, Pirton or Stondon
  • Applicants must be following a programme of full time study at their chosen university or college.
  • Grants will only be awarded for a student’s first degree course.
  • Students receiving an award must complete their course each year
  • Documentary evidence must be provided for each year.  Please provide a copy of your offer letter for the first year of study and a copy of your exam results (which must contain confirmation of the continuation of the course) in subsequent years.
  • A separate application should be made for each complete year of study.

Application Procedure

  1. Download a copy of the appropriate application form
  2. Complete all sections
  3. Documentary evidence of the placement must be provided by the college or university (see above)
  4. Sign and date the form
  5. Completed forms can either be posted to the Clerk or scanned and e-mailed
  6. Address and e-mail details can be found on the Contact Us page

What happens then?

  • All applications are reviewed by the Governing body to ensure eligibility
  • Once eligibility is confirmed, the relevant payment will be made by bank transfer and you will be notified by email.
%d bloggers like this: